1. LANGUAGE RECOGNITION
Faculty of Geography and History undergraduate students are not required to hold a language certification in order to complete their studies.
ULPGC graduate students are required to hold an English CEFR Level B1 certificate. They can apply for language courses at the ULPGC. However, students at this Faculty shall not need to hold such a certificate due to a request made by the Faculty Board to the ULPGC Council. After the approval of such a request, students are allowed to certificate their English proficiency by passing the following subjects(see the BOULPGC, n. 8 of 1August 2013, p. 30, here):
- Bachelor’s Degree in History: Scientific Communication in English (code 40000).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography and Spatial Planning: Scientific Communication in English (code 40103).
2. LANGUAGE ACCREDITATION
3. LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TESTS
a) For Spanish students:
- English Level Test, Penguin English Tests: Books 1-5 by Jake Allsop
- French Level Test,CNED (France)
- German Level Test, Geothe Institut
b) For foreign students:
- Spanish Level Test, Instituto Cervantes