The main specific objectives for quality assurance in the Faculty of Geography and History for the academic year 2013-2014 are the following:
- To conduct career guidance activities for students.
- To promote external learning activities organised by the lecturers.
- To increase the number of agreements with firms for Work Placements.
- To increase the participation of lecturers in the Continuing Professional Development Plan.
- To increase the participation of lecturers in the teaching performance assessment (programme DOCENTIA).
- To conduct improvements according to the assessment of the IQAS (programme AUDIT).
- To request a new assessment of the IQAS (programme AUDIT).
- To promote activities for students in secondary education centres aimed at sparking interest in historic and landscape heritage.
- To conduct dissemination campaigns about all our degree courses through the media.