The achievement of these objectives shall be conditional on the annual budget allocated by the Council of the ULPGC and on the availability of credit approved by the Rector.
In keeping with the commitment to develop the IQAS of the Faculty, the Committee for Quality Assurance and the Faculty Board approved the following objectives for the academic year 2014-2015:
- To conduct career guidance activities for students, in collaboration with other faculties of the ULPGC and firms. To develop conferences on professional profiles in the field of Geography and History.
- To support the participation of students in training courses such as foreign language training, basic software training and computer-aided design training.
- To promote an action plan for guiding, advising and monitoring students that have not submitted or passed the Final Project yet.
- To promote external learning activities organised by the lecturers.
- To develop academic and scientific extracurricular activities (conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.) students can get involved in.
- To increase the number of agreements with firms for Work Placements.
- To conduct improvements according to the assessment of the IQAS (programme AUDIT).
- To conduct direct dissemination campaigns for students at secondary education centres in Las Palmas, with respect all our undergraduate and graduate degree courses.
- To encourage contacts with graduates through the ALUMNI Community of our Faculty.